Originally Living in Orlando, Florida, and the owner of Springer's Travel, in latter years saw a move to New Jersey for our Founder.
Always involved in some kind of racing, John....
* started riding motocycles in SW Pennsylvania mountains at age 9.
* Raced motocross (125/250 Yamahas) for 5 years.
* 76-81 District 5 mostly at High Point Raceway, Mount Morris, Pa.
* Placed 1st in 250 B class in '79 summer series, and was a member of
Team High Point.
* Won 49 trophies before turning pro.
* Built and drag raced a badass Candy Apple 67 Camaro.
John's hobbies included traveling to National MX events, camping, fishing, hunting, vacationing and Watching all types of competitive racing, car shows.
His favourite quote was: "Ain't nothing to it...........but to do it!!!"